How does Goldsainte One work?
- Once you join Goldsainte One, you’ll get member-exclusive benefits and pricing, including Preferred Peak Booking, Pre-scheduled Rides, All-Access Fleet of Bentley, Rolls Royce and Maybach, Unlimited Goldsainte Perks, Concierge Scheduling, Preferred Driver Requests, Car Share Marketplace Access and more. The Goldsainte One membership is $249/year. To access all your Goldsainte One benefits, make sure you're using the latest version of the Goldsainte app.
Where is Goldsainte offered?
- Goldsainte is currently offered in Charlotte, NC (and the greater metropolitan area). Soon Goldsainte will be available in Miami, Houston, Dallas, L.A., and Washington DC.
- While we decide where to open our next Goldsainte hub, we’d love to hear from future Goldsainte members; so, drop your name, email, and a message on the home page of our website and you’ll be the first to know that we’ve arrived in your city.
How much does Goldsainte cost?
- With Goldsainte’s transparent pricing, members can expect to pay an hourly average fare of $99 plus tax and non-members an average hourly fare of $149 plus tax. To ensure our service team can maintain their highest quality standard on all our vehicles, we charge a 20% service fee upon checkout.
What vehicles are available for Goldsainte’s ride services?
- Goldsainte riders will always be picked up in a company owned Bentley, Rolls Royce or Maybach.
Does Goldsainte offer pre-scheduled rides?
- Yes, prescheduled rides are now available on the Goldsainte website and soon on the Goldsainte app. To ensure the highest level of quality and service, all rides are booked one hour in advance of your desired pick-up time.
Which rides does member-exclusive pricing apply to?
Does the reduction in fare impact the driver’s compensation?
- No, all Goldsainte drivers are paid the same way, whether or not a Goldsainte One member receives a discount.
Where can I access roadside assistance in the Goldsainte app?
- To get started, open the Goldsainte app and look for the ‘Account’ icon in the bottom right corner of the home page. After you’ve tapped ‘Account’ you can tap ‘Support’ to get started. To reach the concierge team, tap the icon labeled ‘Call Concierge.’
What is the ride cancellation policy?
- If a rider cancels a ride within the first five (5) minutes following the request, then Goldsainte will not charge the rider. After five (5) minutes, to better compensate our Drivers for their time and the inability to pick up another ride, you will be charged a 20% cancellation fee. If the Driver arrives at your location and cannot locate or get in touch with you, the fee will apply, and you will be charged.
- Goldsainte offers a Worry-Free Cancellation to members who book directly on goldsainte.com or through the Goldsainte app. A Worry-Free Cancellation means that after you’ve purchased a ride, you have up to 24-hours after booking to cancel it for any reason and receive a full refund with no associated fees.
- If a member cancels a booking following the 24-hour Worry-Free Cancellation period, then Goldsainte will issue the member a credit to their account. The booking must be completed within one month of the original booking date, subject to any applicable waivers that may extend this expiration date.
- Non-members who book directly on goldsainte.com or through the Goldsainte app will be extended the same 24-hour Worry-Free Cancellation period, however if a non-member booking is cancelled after the 24-hour period, Goldsainte will be unable to change, credit or refund the booking.
What is the booking change policy?
- Goldsainte offers members same-day changes up to one-hour prior to the booking on select rides with an associated change fee of $45.
- Non-members who request to change their ride five (5) minutes following the booking request will be given a ride credit equal to 80% of the total charge towards a future booking. The ride credit booking must be completed within one month of the original booking date, subject to any applicable waivers that may extend this expiration date.
Where can I find my membership once I purchase it?
- To find Goldsainte One membership details, open the Goldsainte app, tap the ‘Account’ icon in the bottom right corner of the home page, and tap 'Profile.’ From there you can edit your membership.
Does Goldsainte cover tips?
- No, Goldsainte does not cover the cost of tips. Tips are charged directly to your payment method.
How does initiation and membership fee refunds work?
- Goldsainte is a membership luxury service. For ride discounts, there is a one-time initiation fee of $249 and a monthly membership fee of $25/month that is charged on the anniversary of you joining Goldsainte. The Initiation Fee and the Membership Fees are non-refundable.
Can I pay with Venmo, Paypal, CashApp, Crypto, Google Pay or prepaid cards?
- Venmo, Paypal, CashApp, Crypto, Google Pay and prepaid cards (including gift cards) are not accepted for initiation fees, recurring membership fees, rides, or car share marketplace fees.
Can I pay for my Goldsainte ride in cash?
- No, all rides must be paid prior to pick up and either through the Goldsainte website or Goldsainte app. Drivers are not permitted to accept cash unless for gratuity.
Can I cancel my Goldsainte One membership?
- Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time, however the $249 initiation fee is nonrefundable. The $25 monthly membership fee is not charged until the anniversary of you joining the service, or twelve months after enrolling in Goldsainte One.
- Cancellations will apply to the next billing cycle, and you’ll have until the end of the current period to use your benefits. If you cancel your membership before using any benefits during your current billing cycle, you can receive a refund for the membership fee. However, if you’ve used benefits with your membership, no partial refunds are given.